Complete Results Posted for 39th Haddad Windham XC Invitational
9/9/2017 - 4:00pm
The complete meet results from the 39th Haddad Windham XC Invitational meet are now available below from MySportsResults.com sponsored by soundRUNNER of Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The EZ Meet Services Featured Meet was held at Windham HS in Willimantic CT on Saturday, September 9, 2017. Further race coverage and an extensive photo gallery will be available later this weekend. Join us on Twitter at #39HadWinXCInv tweets of enhanced meet coverage from the 39th Haddad Windham XC Invitational including exclusive race photos.
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 39th Haddad Windham XC Invitational
9/5/2017 – 9:30pm
The Team Entry reports for the 39th Haddad Windham XC Invitational have been made available on the Meet Reports page for coaches who have completed their Athletic.net event entries by the entry deadline.
1. Varsity Race Assignments are also posted. Please direct all questions about Varsity Race Assignments to Meet Director James Thompson ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please include your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
2. Do not send emails regarding scratches of any athletes.
3. On race day, coaches can run up to 10 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races but only 7 will be eligible for team scoring. All other non-varsity high school athletes can run in the J.V. and Freshmen races (unlimited entries)
4. Reminder -all runners will be issued a Bib number with a tear off tag strip at the bottom of the bib. It is very important that as the coach you follow these simple rules:
- Do Not tear off the tag.
- Tell your runners DO NOT pin the tear off to their clothing.
- Issue the correct number to the assigned athlete.
- Put your athletes in a race. Very easy.
Team Entry Limit Increased for Varsity Races at 39th Haddad Windham Invitational
8/25/2017 – 8:00am
Meet director James Thompson announced today that the team entry limit has been increased to 10 athletes in the Boys and Girls Varsity Races from the original 7 athletes. On race day, coaches can run up to 10 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races but only 7 will be eligible for team scoring.
Coaches who have submitted their Intent To Enter form for this meet are reminded that they should start their event entry in the Athletic.net system since the entry deadline is 8:00pm Eastern, Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
Intent to Enter Now Open for Registration
Meet Director James Thompson invites coaches and their teams to the 39th Haddad Windham Cross Country Invitational starting at 9:30am on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at Windham High School in Willimantic CT. The meet is open to all high school coaches for registration of their high school age athletes competing for their high school team. The meet is open to high school coaches who submit an Intent to Enter form by 9/1/2017. Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!
Athletic.Net Event Entry Opens on 8/21/2017
Meet Director James Thompson invites coaches and their teams to the 39th Haddad Windham Cross Country Invitational starting at 9:30am on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at Windham High School in Willimantic CT. Start your meet registration with your Athletic.Net event entry on 8/21/2017!