Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 31st Wilton XC Invitational
9/11/2019 – 8:45pm
The Team Entry reports for the 31st Wilton XC Invitational scheduled for Saturday, September 14, 2019 at Allen's Meadow, Wilton, CT are available on the Meet Reports page for coaches who have completed their Athletic.net event entries by the entry deadline.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet event entry questions to: Thom Jacobs of Paynes Corner Timing at: email@example.com. Please include meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence
- Please address all meet administration questions to: Jim Gerweck at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please include your School Name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
If you forgot to enter an athlete then make sure to include athlete's First Name, Last Name and Grade.
- On race day, run only 10 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races. All other non-varsity high school athletes can run in the JV races. There is no need to decide who runs in which race until race day since everyone receives a chip. You may run an unlimited number of athletes in the non-varsity races.
- Coaches need to print the PC Timing Chip Instructions and review the Shoe Tag Pictures with their athletes to ensure each athlete receives their correct finish result. Both documents are available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website.
- Please make sure to make your entry fee payment as soon as possible.
Intent to Enter Open for Registration
8/8/2019 - 7:30am
Coaches and their teams are invited to register for the 31st Wilton XC Invitational starting at 9:00am on Saturday, September 14, 2019. The meet will be held at the Allen's Meadows Park course located near Wilton High School, Wilton CT. The meet is open to all high school coaches from Connecticut as well as bordering states for registration of their high school age athletes competing for their high school team. A CIAC Border sanction allows registration for coaches from high schools in New York, Massachusetts and Rhode Island in addition to Connecticut.
Coaches can start their meet registration by submitting an Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page before 9:00pm on Monday, September 9, 2019 to enable them to acquire an ACCEPTED/CONFIRMED status for event registration in Athletic.net.