Please read the following meet report news.
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 36th Wickham Park XC Invitational
10/8/2019 – 9:25am
The final Team Entry reports for the 36th Wickham Park XC Invitational scheduled for Saturday October 12, 2019 are available below for coaches to review.
- Do not send any emails for changes to meet entries. The final entry file has been provided to NorthEast Sports Timing Services for processing.
- REMINDER: On day of meet each team will be allowed to make up to 5 substitutions (replacements) to their roster for each race for those athletes not already listed in meet reports posted at the meet website. Forms will be available at the officials tent and must be filled out and returned no later than 30 minutes prior to the race in question. Coaches don't need to report switching a previously registered athlete between races (example: switch an athlete from Freshman race to the JV race or JV race to Varsity race.).
- The High School JV Race assignments are included in the 36th Wickham Park XC Invite-HSJVRaceAssignments report below.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet administration & fee questions to: Bill Baron at email@example.com Please include meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- On Meet day, all coaches are required to check-in at the registration tent for their athletes to participate in the meet. Coaches are required to ensure that each athlete is given their assigned race number prior to each race. Only registered athletes are eligible to compete in a race.
- Please make sure to make your entry fee payment as soon as possible or bring your check for payment when picking up your registration packet for your team to compete in the meet.
- COACHES: Please note that Wickham Park will be closed by 3:00pm on Friday, October 11, 2019. Make sure that you schedule any course reviews to conclude by that time.