Please read the following meet report news.
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 8th Harry Geraghty XC Invite
9/23/2019 - 7:40pm
The final Team Entry reports for the 8th Harry Geraghty XC Invite slated to start at 9:00am on Saturday, September 28, 2019 are available below for coaches with on-time entries.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet administration questions to: Peter Anthony at Coachanthony1@cox.net or at 860-402-4251. Please include your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- High School Coaches - On race day, coaches will run only 7 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races. All other non-varsity high school athletes can run in the JV races. There is no need for a coach to decide who runs in which race until race day since everyone receives a bib number and a shoe chip.
- Middle school Coaches - Competitors in the Middle School races will be issued race numbers with shoe chips and provided finish results. Standard cross-country scoring will determine team places; the first 1-5 runners score for their team while the 6th-7th runners displace other runners on other teams.
- Please make sure to make your entry fee payment as soon as possible or bring with you to the meet and deliver to Meet Director Peter Anthony.