Complete Results Posted for 26th CT Middle School State XC Championship
2018-11-04 – 6:45pm
The complete meet results are available below for the 26th CT Middle School State XC Championship based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at Wickham Park in Manchester CT on Sunday November 4, 2018.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
NEW ALERT! Sunday Start for 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships
ATTENTION Coaches, ADs and Parents - Earlier today Meet Director Mike Bendzinski announced that due to high wind forecast for Saturday afternoon and the potential of falling trees and limbs, the 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships is postponed to Sunday, November 4, 2018 with the original schedule of a start time of 10:30pm for the first race. Wickham Park opens for course inspection on Sunday at 8:00am with the last course walk at 9:15am. Please address ALL meet questions to: Meet Director. Mike Bendzinski. Email Address: email@example.com. Please visit the meet website Order of Events page for a complete list of original race start times.
Final Notes for 26th CT Middle School State XC Championship on Saturday
11/01/2018 – 9:25am
Attention Coaches / Athletic Directors / Parents,
Mother nature is not cooperating. Expect rain and muddy conditions Saturday. Latest forecast calls for rain diminishing through the day. The theme is "Oregon sunshine." If it were a nor'easter with high winds, we would have moved the meet to Sunday.
Safety is most important. Attached is a check list for you and your athletes.
- Pop up tents are a must for rainy conditions. Please stake down your tents
- If you are competing in the West B races only, the best time to arrive is after the conclusion of the East B races or approx. 11:45. If you have "A" racers you must arrive at least 2 hours before the Girls "A" race or 10:00.
- Please enter inexperienced runners in the "B" races. Never place a runner over his or her head. You do not have to enter any runners in the "A" races.
- Make sure runners are overdressed in layers. Knit hats help keep in body heat. No athlete should be cold. Dry fit works best in rainy conditions. A change of clothes for after their race is also recommended.
- It's a good idea to bring blankets on the bus just in case. Fleece works best.
Expenses for this meet are staggering. Please remind parents that when they purchase a t-shirt, they are helping continue this great meet. Cash sales only
There are over 2600 reasons to celebrate Saturday. Let's make it a great day for the kids!!!
Best in Running,
Mike Bendzinski, Meet Director
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships
The final Team Entry reports for the 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships are available on the Meet Reports page for coaches for coaches to review.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address ALL meet questions including fee payment to: Meet Director. Mike Bendzinski. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone Numbers: Home: 860-649-6426 Cell: (860)-335-3545. Please make sure to include the meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence so that your request is handled promptly.
- The final entry file has been delivered to The Last Mile Racing timing service.
- On Meet day, all coaches must check-in at the registration tent to receive their team entry packet containing bibs for each athlete.
- All Unattached Individual Athletes must present a completed 2018 Liability Waiver form in order to compete.
- Every athlete must have a race number in order to compete.
- Please assign the correct race number with chip in the bib to the correct athlete. Substitutions may be made up to 9:30am.
- Any seven runners from your team listed on the Final Entries report may compete in the 'A' race. Teams and Individuals are not required to compete in the 'A' race.
Team Entry Reports Posted for 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships
10/27/2018 – 2:40pm
The Team Entry reports for the 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships are available on the Meet Reports page for coaches who have completed their online meet event entries by the entry deadline.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any Team Entry report questions by 11:00am - Monday to Ron Knapp at email@example.com . Please make sure to include the Meet Name, your school name, your name and contact phone number in all correspondence so that your request is handled promptly.
- Please address ALL meet administration questions including fee payment to: Meet Director. Mike Bendzinski. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone Numbers: Home: 860-649-6426 Cell: (860)-335-3545. Please make sure to include the meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence so that your request is handled promptly.
- On Meet day, all coaches must check-in at the registration tent to receive their team entry packet.
Athletic Net Event Entry Opened on 9/6/2018
9/6/2018 - 8:00am
Athletic.Net Event Entry is available on 9/6/2018 for coaches who have submitted their Intent to Enter form as reported on the Meet Reports page at the official meet website. Coaches interested in attending the meet with their teams/individuals are required to submit an Intent to Enter at the meet website to obtain Confirmed permission to register their athletes for the meet in Athletic.net.
Finish your meet registration with your Athletic Net event entries by 7:00pm Eastern, Friday, October 26, 2018.
Intent to Enter Open for Registration
Coaches of Connecticut middle school teams are invited to register their teams for the 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships starting at 10:30 am on Saturday, November 3, 2018. The meet is open to all Connecticut middle school coaches and their athletes competing with their middle school team in 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grades. The meet is also open to Connecticut Club teams and individual participants for middle school athletes in 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th grades. Note that Club teams are not eligible for team scoring and team awards.
Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!