Featured Meet Results Posted for 38th Randy Smith Journal Inquirer Invite
The complete meet results are available below for the 38th Randy Smith Journal Inquirer Invite based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Scholastic with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at the Barry 'Mitch' Mitchell Athletic Complex at Manchester HS in Manchester CT on Saturday May 18, 2019.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
Team Entry Reports Posted for 38th Randy Smith Journal Inquirer Greater Manchester Invite
5/13/2019 - 10:10pm
The team entry reports for the 38th Randy Smith Journal Inquirer Greater Manchester Invite scheduled for Saturday May 18, 2019 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF format for all on-time entries. Reports include Start List and Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
2. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches.
3. The meet entry file has been delivered to the Manchester HS Timing service.
4. Emergency Event Entry Replacement: Emergency changes due to injuries can be made after the on-time event entries are posted with consent of Timing Coordinator Shelldon Simpson. Any requests must be submitted by the coach to the Timing Coordinator Shelldon Simpson for approval prior to 8:00pm, Tuesday, May 14, 2019.
Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Email must include School Name, coach's name, contact phone number, injured athlete first-last name, event, qualifying mark and then replacement athlete first-last name and qualifying mark in the SAME event.
5. For any further meet questions or comments please contact Meet Director Thayer Redman at email@example.com .Make sure to include NAME OF MEET, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review.
6. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Intent to Enter Open for Registration
Meet Director Thayer Redman welcomes invited teams to the 38th Randy Smith Journal Inquirer Greater Manchester Track and Field Invitational, starting at 9:00am on Saturday, May 18, 2019. The meet is open to invited coaches and their high school age athletes competing for their invited high school team. Coaches and captains are also asked to attend Media Night at 6pm, Monday May 13, 2019.
Invited coaches should start their meet registration by submitting an Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page by Friday April 26, 2019. Coaches who submit their Intent to Enter form will then be confirmed in Athletic.net for event entries.