Five Meet Records Set at Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet
4/22/2018 - 10:10am
The Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet featured five new meet records in events held at Plainfield High School in Central Village, CT on Saturday, April 21, 2018. The new meet records available below are from the MySportsResults.com Outdoor Records page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
New meet records included:
- Alexandra Ross of Glastonbury lowered her 3200m Run Varsity meet record of 11:17.83 set last year with her winning time of 11:15.10.
- Erin McGill of Glastonbury won the 400m Dash Varsity event in 57.91 to eclipse the former mark of 58.91 set by Jillian Mars of Bloomfield in 2016.
- The Boys Shot Put record of 51'0" by Ryan Bolduc of Stonington set in 2011 was broken by Mike Burchell of Daniel Hand with his winning heave of 51'10".
- The Girls Long Jump record was also furthered as Selina Soule of Glastonbury leaped 17'2" to reset the former mark of 17'0" by Jahleah Harris of Bloomfield in 2016.
- Brendan Sholes of Norwich Free Academy cleared 6'6 in the Boys High Jump that increased the meet record of 6'4" previously held by several athletes.
Featured Meet Results Posted for Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet
4/22/2018 - 9:10am
The complete meet results are available below for the Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at Plainfield High School in Central Village, CT on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances with indicators for improved over seed mark.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
Final Team Entry Reports and Meet Instructions Posted for Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet
1. The final team event entry reports for the Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet scheduled for Saturday, April 21, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats. Updated reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
The Aaron Cooper Long Jump and Triple Jump events have been updated so as to only include those competitors who had been entered with the best 15 seed marks. The athletes listed are the only athletes who are allowed to compete in these events.
2. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
3. Please address any further meet questions to Meet Director Kevin Grant at email: firstname.lastname@example.org . Make sure to include Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review.
4. The final event entries have been provided to the Paynes Corner Timing Service. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches on meet day which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
5. Please read and review with your team the 2018 Panther Invitational Final Instructions from Meet Director Kevin Grant.
Intent to Enter Open for Registration
Coaches and their teams from Connecticut are invited to the Panther Invitational Track & Field Meet scheduled for Saturday, April 21, 2018 with a start time of 9:30AM. The meet is open to Connecticut coaches and their high school age athletes competing for their high school teams.
Coaches interested in attending the meet are required to complete the ONLINE Intent to Enter form so that they are Confirmed for Athletic.net Event Registration in the meet as soon as possible before Friday, April 13, 2018. Please make sure to read all meet information and registration details.
Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!