Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 2019 CCC West Outdoor Track & Field Championship
2019-05-19 – 3:30pm
The final team entry reports for the 2019 CCC West Outdoor Track & Field Championship scheduled for Tuesday May 21, 2019 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF format. Reports include Performance List and Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
2. Scratches must be submitted on MEET DAY prior to 12:30pm for all Field events AND 1:30pm for all Track events. Do not email scratch requests.
3. Coaches will need to submit their 4x800m and 4x100m Relay entries of the 4 members of each team by 1:30pm using the sheet in your Team Packet available at the meet when you check-in. Coaches will need to submit their 4x400m Relay entries of 4 members to the Registration Clerk prior to the start of the Girls 3200m Run.
4. Starting heights will be based on the height of the lowest qualifier seed mark.
5. Questions about event entry reports should be emailed to Entry Coordinator Ron Knapp at email@example.com no later than 6:00pm Sunday.
6. The reports are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches which may result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Start Your Athletic.net Event Registration
5/10/2019 - 11:00am
Coaches and athletes of the Central Connecticut Conference West Division are invited to participate in the CCC West Division Outdoor Track and Field Championship starting at 1:00 PM for all field events and 2:00 PM for all track events on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at Hall HS in West Hartford, CT. The meet is open for registration to coaches of all high school age athletes competing with their CCC West Division high school team. Rain date is Wednesday, May 22.
Please make sure to read all meet information and registration details at the meet website. Start your meet registration today with your Athletic Net event entry with a deadline of 11:00am, Sunday, May 19, 2019.