Featured Meet Results Posted for Amity Midnight Invite
5/5/208 – 8:45am
The complete meet results are available below for the Amity Midnight Invite based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at Amity High School in Woodbridge CT on Friday, May 4, 2018.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances with indicators for improvement over seed mark.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
2018 Amity Midnight Invite Final Order of Events
5/3/2018 – 11:30am
Meet Director Jon Faitsch has released the Final Order of Events (meet schedule) for the 2018 Amity Midnight Meet.
- Please note that the meet is starting 15 minutes earlier at 4:45pm to accommodate all the heats.
- Coaches and athletes should refer to the posted Performance List(s) on the Meet Reports page to identify which heat your athletes are in according to their ranking # and the number# listed in the Final Order of Events.
- There are no Finals in the Hurdle events.
- For any further meet questions or comments please contact Meet Director Jon Faitsch at email@example.com
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 2018 Amity Midnight Invite
The final team entry reports for the Amity Midnight Invite scheduled for Friday May 4, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF format for all on-time entries. Reports include Performance List and Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
2. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or changes.
3. The meet entry file has been delivered to the Paynes Corner Timing service.
For any further meet questions or comments please contact Meet Director Jon Faitsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
5. The final Order of Events should be available on Thursday after the heats of the 5000m events have been finalized.
Intent to Enter Open for Registration
Updated 3/28/2018 - 9:00am
3/17/2018 - 2:30pm
All interested coaches are required to complete an online Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page in order to receive confirmation of Athletic.net Event Registration. Event entries not accepted until Intent to Enter form is completed. Intent to Enter Deadline: 9:00pm Eastern, April 27, 2018.
Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!