3 Meet Records Lead Performances at 5th Wintergreen Invitational
Performances at the 5th Wintergreen Invitational today were highlighted by three new event records at the meet held at Moore Fieldhouse at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven CT. The latest meet records are available below and on the MySportsResults.com Indoor Records page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
New meet records included:
- Andrew Malling of New Canaan lowered the former time of 8:58.50 in the Boys 3000m Run with a winning time of 8:54.96 that was also a personal record. The former record was set by Kyle Beaudette of Amity in 2015.
- The Boys 4x800m Relay meet record of 8:44.64 set in 2017 was also broken as the Daniel Hand quartet of Max Genther, Crew Carone, Carson Hines and Connor Parthasarthy combined for a winning time of 8:44.31.
- The Boys Shot Put featured a new meet record by Jack Conley of New Canaan as his throw reached 50'08" to smash the former mark of 47'1.5" set by Tristan Pruzinsky of Derby in 2017. His effort also equaled his personal record. Jonathan Prell of Simsbury finished as runner-up with a toss of 50'5" that also eclipsed the former record.
More notable performances were accomplished by:
- Elizabeth St George of New Canaan ran to a personal record 7.50 to win the finals of the Girls 55m Dash.
- Sophomore Shelby Dejana of Wilton sped to her person record time of 8.85 to claim victory in the Girls 55m Hurdle finals.
- Senior Chaz Williams of New Britain won the Boys 55m Hurdles finals in a quick 7.99 that established his personal record.
- Naomi Cimino of New Canaan won the Girls Shot Put with a personal best 35'0.5".
Featured Meet Results Posted for 5th Wintergreen Invitational
The complete meet results are available for the Featured 5th Wintergreen Invitational based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at Moore Fieldhouse, SCSU, New Haven, CT on Thursday January 3, 2019.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
5th Wintergreen Invitational Coaches Instructions & Updated Event Schedule
1/2/2019 – 5:20pm
The Coaches Instructions and Final Event Schedule for the 5th Wintergreen Invitational scheduled for Thursday, January 3, 2019 are available at the Meet Reports page for coaches to review. Scratches are accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests. Please make sure to address any further meet questions to Meet Director Melissa Stoll @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Final Event Entry Reports Posted for the 5th Wintergreen Invitational Meet
The final event entry reports for the 5th Wintergreen Invitational Meet scheduled for Thursday, January 3, 2019 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
2. Please address any event entry questions to both Thom Jacobs of Paynes Corner Timing Service at email@example.com and Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before 3:00pm on Monday.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 5th Wintergreen Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
3. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
4. All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
5. Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for other meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: email@example.com
Welcome to the 5th Wintergreen Invitational
Meet Director Melissa Stoll invites CIAC high school coaches and their teams to the 5th Wintergreen Invitational on Thursday, January 3, 2019 starting at 3:00pm. This fifth-year meet provides competition in limited events (55m Dash, 55m Hurdles, 3000m Run, 4x800m Relay, 1600m Sprint Medley Relay, Pole Vault and Shot Put) for a quickly run meet. The meet is open for registration by CIAC coaches of high school age athletes competing with their high school team who are in grades 9-12. Please make sure to read all meet information and registration details.
Start your team registration by submitting the required Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page by 8:00pm on 12/29/2018 and complete your Athletic.net event entries by 8:00pm on Sunday, 12/30/2018.