Event Entry Reports Posted for the 6th Wintergreen Invitational Meet
The event entry reports for the 6th Wintergreen Invitational Meet scheduled for Thursday, January 2, 2020 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
- Scratches will be accepted before the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or changes.
- Please read/review/print your final team entries in either the Boys or Girls Team Entry reports.
- The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches on meet which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
- The meet entry file has been provided to Paynes Corner Timing. The reports are provided for reference only and are subject to change based on scratches that result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
- All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
- Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for all meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: email@example.com
Welcome to the 6th Wintergreen Invitational
Meet Director Melissa Stoll invites CIAC high school coaches and their teams to the 6th Wintergreen Invitational on Thursday, January 2, 2020 starting at 5:00pm. This sixth-year meet provides competition in limited events (55m Dash, 55m Hurdles, 3000m Run, 4x800m Relay, 1600m Sprint Medley Relay, Pole Vault and Shot Put) for a quickly run meet. The meet is open to all CIAC high school coaches for registration of their high school age athletes competing for their high school team. Please make sure to read all meet information and registration details.
Start your team registration by submitting the required Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page by 8:00pm on 12/27/2019 and complete your Athletic.net event entries by 8:00pm on Monday, 12/30/2019.