3rd Wilton Wright Invitational Highlighted by Five Meet Records
The 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational featured five new meet records at the meet held at Moore Fieldhouse at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven CT on Saturday, December 29, 2018. The latest meet records are available below hosted by the MySportsResults.com Indoor Records page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
New meet records included:
- Before winning the finals of the Girls 55m Dash in 7.50, sophomore Kisha Francois of East Haven sped to a new meet record of 7.46 in a semi-final heat. She had set the previous meet record of 7.54 at the 2017 meet.
- The Girls 600m Run featured a new meet record as Elsa Martin of Simsbury won in 1:40.67 to lower the former time of 1:41.37 set by Madison Clark of Tolland in 2016.
- Senior Isabella Azar-Brandes of Pomperaug set a new meet record in the Girls 55m Hurdles, first in the preliminary heat in 9:32 then in winning the final heat in 9.11. The former mark of 9.84 for the event was set in 2016.
- The Boys High Jump was highlighted by a new meet height of 6'8" by senior Ja'Kwan Hale of Derby as he reset his previous mark of 6'0" set in 2017.
- The final meet record was set in the Boys Pole Vault as Nicholas Costantini of Foran cleared 13'6" on his first attempt at the record height. The previous record height was 13'0" set by Zachary Burleigh of Southington in 2017.
Featured Meet Results Posted for 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational
2018-12-29 – 10:30pm
The complete meet results are available below for the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at Moore Fieldhouse, SCSU, New Haven, CT on Saturday December 29, 2018.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
3rd Wilton Wright Invitational Coaches Instructions & Updated Event Schedule
12/28/2018 – 11:10am
The Coaches Instructions and Update Event Schedule for the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational scheduled for Saturday, December 29, 2018 are available at the Meet Reports page for coaches to review. Scratches are accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests. Please make sure to address any further meet questions to Meet Director Melissa Stoll @ Email: email@example.com .
On-time Event Entry Reports Posted for the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational
12/26/2018 – 8:25pm
The on-time event entry reports for the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational scheduled for Saturday, December 29, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
2. Please address all event entry questions to both Thom Jacobs of Paynes Corner Timing Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ron Knapp at email@example.com as soon as possible before 6:00pm on Thursday.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
3. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
4. All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
5. Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for other meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational
Meet Director Melissa Stoll invites CIAC high school coaches and their teams to the 3rd Wilton Wright Invitational on Saturday, December 29, 2018 starting at 3:00pm. This third-year meet provides competition in limited events (55m Dash, 55m Hurdles, 600m Run, 1600m Run, 4x400m Relay, Pole Vault and High Jump) for a quickly run meet. The meet is open for registration by CIAC coaches of high school age athletes competing with their high school team who are in grades 9-12.
Start your team registration by submitting the required Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page at the meet website by 9:00pm on 12/23/2018 and complete your Athletic.net event entries by 8:00pm on Wednesday, 12/26/2018.