Please read the following meet report news.
Event Entry Reports Posted for the 4th James Barber Invitational
The event entry reports for the 4th James Barber Invitational meet on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 are available below in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
- Scratches will be accepted before the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or changes.
- Please read/review/print your final team entries in either the Boys or Girls Team Entry reports.
- The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches on meet which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
- The meet entry file has been provided to Paynes Corner Timing. The reports are provided for reference only and are subject to change based on scratches that result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
- All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
- Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for all meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org