4 Meet Records Paced Performances at 3rd James Barber Invitational
2019-01-07 – 8:15pm
The 3rd James Barber Invitational last Saturday featured by three new and one tie of event records at the meet held at Moore Fieldhouse at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven CT. The latest meet records are available below from the MySportsResults.com Indoor Records page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
New meet records included:
- Senior Edward Williams of Sacred Heart Waterbury winning time of 7.61 in the Boys 55m Hurdle finals improved on his meet record from last year of 7.62.
- Keon Lawrence of Granby Memorial leaped 21'9" in the Boys Long Jump to establish a new meet record. The former mark of 21'5" was set b Dylan Battle of Oxford in 2018.
- The Conard Girls 4x200m Relay quartet of Kate Schaffer, Gianna Niman, Molly Binder, Allie Schneider set a meet record in their winning time of 1:55.34. The former time of 1:57.23 was set by Guilford in 2018.
- The performance that equaled an existing meet record occurred in the Girls Pole Vault as defending champion Kelsey DeJesus of Watertown cleared 8'6" to claim another victory this year. The meet record co-owner is Zizhu Chen of Amity Regional.
Featured Meet Results Posted for 3rd James Barber Invitational
2019-01-05 – 8:00pm
The complete meet results are available below for the 3rd James Barber Invitational based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at Moore Fieldhouse, SCSU, New Haven, CT on Saturday January 5, 2019.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
3rd James Barber Invitational Coaches Instructions, Meet Program & Final Event Schedule
1/4/2019 – 5:15pm
The Coaches Instructions, Meet Program and Final Event Schedule for the 3rd James Barber Invitational scheduled for Saturday, January 5, 2019 are available at the Meet Reports page for coaches to review. Scratches are accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests. Please make sure to address any further meet questions to Meet Director Melissa Stoll @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Final Event Entry Reports Posted for the 3rd James Barber Invitational
The final event entry reports for the3rd James Barber Invitational meet on Saturday, January 5, 2019 starting at 12:00pm are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. All entries have been accepted in the Boys/Girls 1000m and 1600m events.
A final schedule of events will be available on Friday.
Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
2. Please address any event entry questions to both Thom Jacobs of Paynes Corner Timing Service at email@example.com and Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before 3:00pm on Thursday.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 3rd James Barber Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
3. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
4. All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
5. Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for other meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: email@example.com
Welcome to the 3rd James Barber Invitational
Meet Director Melissa Stoll invites CIAC high school coaches and their teams to the 3rd James Barber Invitational meet on Saturday, January 5, 2019 starting at 12:00pm. This third-year meet provides competition in limited events (55m Dash, 55m Hurdles, 1000m Run, 1600m Run and 4x200m Relay, Shot Put, Pole Vault and Long Jump) for a quickly run meet. The meet is open for registration by CIAC coaches of high school age athletes competing with their high school team who are in grades 9-12. Please make sure to read all meet information and registration details.
Start your team registration by submitting the required Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page by 6:00pm on 12/30/2018 and complete your Athletic.net event entries by 8:00pm on Wednesday, 1/2/2019.