Featured Meet Results Posted for James Barber Invitational
The complete results for the James Barber Invitational are now available below from MySportsResults.com sponsored by soundRUNNER of Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at the Moore Fieldhouse at Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven CT on Saturday, January 7, 2017.
The Team results report are posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
The meet results are also available as part of the performance lists at the Athletic.net Connecticut Track and Field Homepage for the 2017 Indoor Season.
Final Notes for James Barber Invitational
1-6-2017 - 2:50pm
Meet Director Melissa Stoll has released the following announcement this afternoon for the James Barber Invitational.
We are looking forward to having you a part of the James Barber Invitational. Please see below a few last minute notes before tomorrow:
Meet is ON - The meet will be ON as scheduled despite weather predictions. Heats and flights will commence according to the time schedule posted.
Athletic Trainer - we are not able to have an athletic trainer present during the meet due to unforeseen reasons with whom we've hired. We will have an ice chest and bags available, and we do have a med kit if anyone needs to be bandaged.
Thank you again for your support of the meet. We look forward to seeing you and your teams tomorrow.
Final Event Entry Reports Posted for the James Barber Invitational
1-3-2017 - 6:50pm
The final event entry reports for the James Barber Invitational scheduled for Saturday, January 7, 2017 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
2. Please review the Final Instructions document for important directives from Meet Director Melissa Stoll. Your attention to these instructions is important to help ensure the success of this very large meet.
3. The Final Event Schedule has also been posted with the extended meet time to accommodate all of the event participants.
4. Scratches will be NOT be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
5. The final entries have been delivered to Paynes Corner Timing service. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Event Entry Reports Posted for the James Barber Invitational
1-1-2017 - 9:10pm
The event entry reports for the James Barber Invitational scheduled for Saturday, January 7, 2017 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries received by the entry deadline. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
2. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
3. Please address all event entry questions to Ron Knapp at email@example.com by 6:00pm on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: James Barber Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
4. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Intent to Enter Registration Open
Meet Director Melissa Stoll invites Connecticut high school coaches and their teams to the James Barber Invitational meet on Saturday, January 7, 2017 starting at 9:00am. The meet is open to the Connecticut high school coaches who submit their Intent to Enter forms. This third year meet (formerly the Alpha Owl Invite) provides competition in limited events (55m Dash, 55m Hurdles, 1000m Run, 1600m Run and 4x200m Relay, Shot Put, Pole Vault and Long Jump) for a quickly run meet. Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!