Featured Meet Results Posted for 2nd James Barber Invitational
1/7/2018 – 8:15pm
The complete meet results are available below from competition at the 2nd James Barber Invitational based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER: Indoor Track Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
The meet was held at the at Moore Fieldhouse at SCSU in New Haven CT on Sunday, January 7, 2018.
Disclaimer: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
ALERT - 2nd James Barber Invitational Rescheduled for Sunday Start of 12:00pm
1-4-2018 – 9:30pm
The 2nd James Barber Invitational originally scheduled for Friday, January 5 has been rescheduled for Sunday, January 7, 2018 with a start time of 12:00pm. The change was necessary due to the statewide school closings that included closure of athletic facilities at SCSU on Friday.
The revised time schedule is posted on the Order of Events page as well as the Meet Reports page.
As there are many moving parts to an event, I would like to extend a note of thanks to those who were able to make the adjustments to provide the opportunity for the meet to be contested including SCSU Athletics (Joe Hines, Jay Moran, Jay Turiano) SCSU Police & Custodial Staff, the best timing company ever- Paynes Corner Timing (Thom Jacobs, Carl, Joe, Matt), EZ Meet Services (Ron Knapp), our athletic trainer- Matt Almeida, and the many volunteers that make the meets run efficient and smooth, especially the athletes and coaches of the SCSU Women's and Men's Track & Field Programs.
Thank you as always for your support. We look forward to seeing you and your teams on Sunday.
Please direct any further meet questions to me at email: email@example.com
Meet Director Melissa Stoll
Final Instructions and Event Schedule Posted for the 2nd James Barber Invitational
1-3-2018 – 8:00pm
1. Please review the Final Instructions document for important directives from Meet Director Melissa Stoll. Your attention to these instructions is important to help ensure the success of this very large meet.
2. The Final Event Schedule is available on the Order of Events page as well as included with the Final Instructions document that allows the extended meet time to accommodate all of the event participants.
3. Coaches should note that all entries in the 1000m Run and 1600m Run events have been accepted as posted in the final event entry reports available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats.
4. Please direct any further meet questions to Meet Director Melissa Stoll at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Event Entry Reports Posted for the 2nd James Barber Invitational
1-2-2018 - 8:20pm
The final event entry reports for the 2nd James Barber Invitational scheduled for Friday, January 5, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. Scratches will be NOT be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
2. The final entries have been delivered to Paynes Corner Timing service. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
3. A final event schedule will be posted at the meet website and emailed to coaches on Wednesday.
Event Entry Reports Posted for the 2nd James Barber Invitational
1-1-2018 - 8:30pm
The event entry reports for the 2nd James Barber Invitational scheduled for Friday, January 5, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats for all entries received by the entry deadline. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. UPDATED PROCEDURE FOR THIS MEET: In order for coaches to adjust their entries after returning from the New Year's break, coaches can SCRATCH or REPLACE event entries (no new event entries due to large number of entries). Please address all event entry changes to Ron Knapp at email@example.com by 8:00pm on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 2nd James Barber Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
2. Scratches will also be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet.
3. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Athletic Net Event Entry Opens on 12/4/2017
Coaches who have submitted their Intent to Enter form for the 2nd James Barber Invitational meet on Friday, January 5, 2018 are reminded to continue their event registration in Athletic.net starting on 12/4/2017.
Only coaches of teams listed with Accepted Intent to Enter forms at the meet website are invited to participate in the meet and make event entries. Coaches with accepted Intent to Enter forms can make event entries even though your Attendance Status is Unconfirmed. The Attendance Status is updated by EZ Meet Services meet management in a periodic review of Intent to Enter forms. Do not send an email asking for update of confirmation status.
Intent to Enter Registration Open
Meet Director Melissa Stoll invites Connecticut high school coaches and their teams to the 2nd James Barber Invitational meet on Friday, January 5, 2018 starting at 5:00pm. This second year meet provides competition in limited events (55m Dash, 55m Hurdles, 1000m Run, 1600m Run and 4x200m Relay, Shot Put, Pole Vault and Long Jump) for a quickly run meet. The meet is open to Connecticut high school coaches who submit their Intent to Enter forms by Thursday, 12/21/2017. Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!