5 Meet Records by Biscoglio, Manson, Mars, Stockman, St. Louis Accentuate Performances at 2018 CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship
1/28/2018 – 12:55pm
Five athletes accentuated the positive in their performances at the CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship by setting new records in the meet held at the Floyd Little Athletic Center in New Haven CT on Saturday, January 27, 2018. The new meet records are available below and based on the MySportsResults.com Indoor Records page sponsored by the soundRUNNER Weekly MVPs with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
- Boys 600m Run – Marcus Manson of Windsor set personal and meet records in winning the event in 1:23.02. The former record time of 1:23.77 was set by Daundre Barnaby of Weaver in 2009. Manson's time is a state best time this season and ranks him 20th in the nation according to Athletic.net.
- Girls 300m Dash – Junior Jillian Mars of Bloomfield sped to a quick win in 40.13 to set personal and meet records. She eclipsed the former time of 40.53 set by Sashana Hinds of Windsor from 2016. Mars' time is second best in state this season and ranks her 30th in the nation according to Athletic.net.
- Girls 3200m Run – Sophomore Elizabeth Stockman of Rocky Hill led from wire-to-wire in a crowded field to win in 10:55.21 that was both a personal and meet record. The former record time of 10:56.19 was set by Lindsay Crevoiserat of Glastonbury in 2010. Stockman's time is a state best this season and ranks her fifth in the nation according to Athletic.net.
- Girls Pole Vault – Megan Biscoglio of Southington set another meet record this season as she cleared 11'7" to increase the former mark of 11'6" set by AmyErin Zadroga of Tolland in 2017. According to Athletic.net, Biscoglio is currently ranked first in the state and 21st in the nation with her previous height of 12'1" set at the 2nd Wilton Wright Invitational on December 28, 2017.
- Girls High Jump – Sophomore Tia St. Louis of Tolland tied the meet record of 5'6" in winning the event with her personal best effort. She is co-holder of the meet record with Lisa Deskis of Enrico Fermi that was set in 1999. Her meet record effort ranks her tied for first in the state and 12th in the nation according to Athletic.net.
Featured Meet Results Posted for CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship
1/27/2018 – 5:35pm
The complete meet results are available below from competition at the CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship based on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER: Indoor Track Team Nights with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
View highlights of performances by athletes on Twitter under #CCCITFChamps18 that includes photos and videos.
The meet was held at the Floyd Little Athletic Center in New Haven CT on Saturday, January 27, 2018.
Disclaimer: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 2018 CCC Indoor TF Championship
1/23/2018 - 7:25pm
The final team entry reports for the CCC Indoor TF Championship scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or replacement athletes.
2. Coaches should direct any further meet questions to MEET DIRECTOR A.J. LaPlant firstname.lastname@example.org . Coaches must include: Subject: CCC Indoor TF Championship, their own name, telephone number, Name of School, as part of the email message for prompt review and response.
3. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches on meet day which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Team Entry Reports Posted for 2018 CCC Indoor TF Championships
1/21/2017 - 7:50pm
The team entry reports for the CCC Indoor TF Championship scheduled for Saturday, January 27, 2018 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls. Reports are based upon entries received by the 6:00pm deadline.
Event Entry Review Explanation from A.J. LaPlant:
- All entries noted as coming from the NCCC meet have been provisionally accepted. These entries will be reviewed when NCCC results are posted and marked official.
- Athletes that do not appear in the performance list have been rejected. There are two likely reasons for rejection:
- The athlete's mark did not satisfy the CCC Standard.
- The coach manually entered a mark and did not provide a meet name date location as required in the entry instructions and several emails in the last week. Coaches who have qualifying athletes that were rejected will have to go through the correction process and pay the late entry fee.
- Relay times have been compared to the athletic.net CCC performance list. If your team's time has been adjusted it is because the time was not found on the performance list and you did not provide meet name date and location information for the mark.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or replacement athletes
2. Coaches who have made an error in forgetting to enter an athlete in an event to the posted entries after the entry deadline must email BOTH MEET DIRECTOR A.J. LaPlant email@example.com AND Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 3:00pm, Tuesday, Jan. 23, 2018. Coaches must include: Subject: CCC Championship, their own name, telephone number, Name of School, Athlete's First-Last Name, Grade, Event, Qualifying Mark as well as meet, date where mark was performed as part of the email message for prompt review and response. Incomplete requests will be rejected.
3. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on decisions by the Seeding Committee review and scratches on meet day which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Athletic Net Event Entry Opens on 1/1/2018
Coaches participating in the Central Connecticut Conference Championship on Saturday, January 27, 2018 are reminded to continue their event registration in Athletic.net starting on 1/1/2018.
Intent to Enter Registration Open
Coaches and their teams are invited to the Central Connecticut Conference Indoor Track and Field Championship at 9:00am on Saturday, January 27, 2018. The meet is open for coaches and their athletes competing with their high school team in the Central Connecticut Conference who meet the conference qualifying standards. Coaches interested in attending the meet must complete an online Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page in order to be notified of meet news. Start your meet registration now by submitting your Intent to Enter on the Meet Registration page!