Event Entry Instructions and Notes for 2019 CCC Championship
2019-01-17 – 9:30am
Attention Participating Coaches: As a coach with a team participating in the 2019 CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship you are reminded about the following event entry instructions and general notes for the meet slated for Saturday, January 26, 2019 starting at 9:00am.
- The Athletic.net on-time event entry deadline is 6:00pm on Sunday, January 20, 2019. Schools not meeting the entry deadline will be charged an additional late entry fee of $5 per athlete per event.
- Entries: In most cases there is no need to manually enter a time or mark for your athlete. Athletic.net should have the results of every official meet. If you need to manually enter a time, you must use the Comment field to indicate the date and location the time or mark was achieved. All manually entered times and marks will be reviewed, failure to provide support will lead to an automatic rejection.
- Conversions: Prior to event entry for the 3200m or 1600m, times for the 2 mile, 3000m, 1-Mile, or 1500m should be converted using the Milesplit Converter. Coaches must make sure to indicate both distance and meet the time was achieved in the Comments field. All other allowed conversions must follow the instructions the 2019 CCC Championship Indoor Track and Field Meet Event Standards and Conversion Charts prior to event entry in Athletic.net.
- Spike Length: Max spike length is 3/16". Spikes will be spot checked with gauges throughout the meet both before and after running. We receive complaints that athletes are using spikes that are too long every year. Now would be a great time to go over this with your athletes to avoid disqualification.
- Jury of Appeals: A.J. LaPlant, Mark Logan, Jeff Sanborn, Bill Baron, Brian Collins, Steve Soucy
- Relay Cards: Coaches will fill out a relay card for each relay and a member of that relay team will turn it in to the clerk. Please double check who you entered as potential members of the relay. There will be a report available at the clerk if you forget, but only athletes entered in each relay by the close of the correction period are eligible to run on the relay.
Please contact both Ron Knapp at email@example.com and Meet Director A.J. LaPlant at Laplant.firstname.lastname@example.org with any entry questions as soon as possible prior to the posted deadline. Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 2019 CCC Championship, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
Intent to Enter Form Available for the CCC Indoor TF Championships
Coaches and their teams are invited to the Central Connecticut Conference Indoor Track and Field Championships at 9:00am on Saturday, January 26, 2019. The meet is open for coaches and their athletes competing with their high school team in the Central Connecticut Conference who meet the conference qualifying standards.
Each head coach interested in attending the meet must complete an online Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page by 9:00pm on Tuesday 1/15/2019 in order to be notified of further meet news.
Please read all the details for the Meet Information, Meet Registration and Order of Events.