Featured Results Posted for CCC Indoor T&F Championship
2019-01-26 – 5:20pm
The complete meet results are available below for the CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship nased on the MySportsResults.com Results page sponsored by soundRUNNER Scholastic with stores in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook. The meet was held at the Floyd Little Athletic Center in New Haven CT on Saturday January 26, 2019.
The additional Team results report is posted as a service offered for EZ Meet Services Featured Meets includes posting of an Adobe PDF file (labeled Meet Name-Team) containing the results sorted by team so that coaches can easily print the page containing their athletes and performances.
Stay tuned for further meet coverage and photos and videos from several events.
NOTE: MySportsResults.com publishes the results received/posted from meet directors and timing companies. If you don't see your results or if you think that the results are incorrect then ask your local coach to contact the meet director to send us the corrected meet results. Do not send an email to MySportsResults asking to correct the posted results.
soundRUNNER Named Official Sponsor of CCC Indoor and Outdoor Championships
2019-01-25 – 8:45am
In news announced on Thursday, soundRUNNER has been named as the official sponsor at the upcoming Central Connecticut Conference Indoor Championships this Saturday at the Floyd Little Athletic Center in New Haven and this spring at the Outdoor Championships. soundRUNNER will attend the meet and offer CCC athletes and coaches special features including a recovery zone, equipment sales, PA announcements, and sign-up for team nights at their stores. Their generous financial contribution to the conference will help the CCC continue to provide quality Championship experiences for our athletes. Please support your local soundRUNNER store located in Branford, Fairfield, Glastonbury and Old Saybrook for all your running and training needs or shop with them online!
Final Team Entry Reports Posted for 2019 CCC Indoor TF Championship
1/22/2019 - 5:30pm
The final team entry reports for the CCC Indoor TF Championship scheduled for Saturday, January 26, 2019 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or replacement athletes.
2. Coaches should direct any further meet questions to MEET DIRECTOR A.J. LaPlant email@example.com. Coaches must include: Subject: CCC Indoor TF Championship, their own name, telephone number, Name of School, as part of the email message for prompt review and response.
3. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches on meet day which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Team Entry Reports Posted for 2019 CCC Indoor TF Championships
1/20/2019 – 8:15pm
The team entry reports for the CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship scheduled for Saturday, January 26, 2019 are available on the Meet Reports page in HTML and PDF formats. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls. Reports are based upon entries received by the 6:00pm deadline.
1. Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email requests for scratches or replacement athletes
2. Coaches who have made an error in forgetting to enter an athlete in an event to the posted entries after the entry deadline must email BOTH MEET DIRECTOR A.J. LaPlant firstname.lastname@example.org AND Ron Knapp at email@example.com prior to 2:00pm, Tuesday, Jan. 22, 2019. Coaches must include: Subject: CCC Championship, their own name, telephone number, Name of School, Athlete's First-Last Name, Grade, Event, Qualifying Mark as well as meet, date where mark was performed as part of the email message for prompt review and response. Incomplete requests will be rejected.
3. The Performance lists are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on decisions by the Seeding Committee review and scratches on meet day which result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
Event Entry Instructions and Notes for 2019 CCC Championship
2019-01-17 – 9:30am
Attention Participating Coaches: As a coach with a team participating in the 2019 CCC Indoor Track and Field Championship you are reminded about the following event entry instructions and general notes for the meet slated for Saturday, January 26, 2019 starting at 9:00am.
- The Athletic.net on-time event entry deadline is 6:00pm on Sunday, January 20, 2019. Schools not meeting the entry deadline will be charged an additional late entry fee of $5 per athlete per event.
- Entries: In most cases there is no need to manually enter a time or mark for your athlete. Athletic.net should have the results of every official meet. If you need to manually enter a time, you must use the Comment field to indicate the date and location the time or mark was achieved. All manually entered times and marks will be reviewed, failure to provide support will lead to an automatic rejection.
- Conversions: Prior to event entry for the 3200m or 1600m, times for the 2 mile, 3000m, 1-Mile, or 1500m should be converted using the Milesplit Converter. Coaches must make sure to indicate both distance and meet the time was achieved in the Comments field. All other allowed conversions must follow the instructions the 2019 CCC Championship Indoor Track and Field Meet Event Standards and Conversion Charts prior to event entry in Athletic.net.
- Spike Length: Max spike length is 3/16". Spikes will be spot checked with gauges throughout the meet both before and after running. We receive complaints that athletes are using spikes that are too long every year. Now would be a great time to go over this with your athletes to avoid disqualification.
- Jury of Appeals: A.J. LaPlant, Mark Logan, Jeff Sanborn, Bill Baron, Brian Collins, Steve Soucy
- Relay Cards: Coaches will fill out a relay card for each relay and a member of that relay team will turn it in to the clerk. Please double check who you entered as potential members of the relay. There will be a report available at the clerk if you forget, but only athletes entered in each relay by the close of the correction period are eligible to run on the relay.
Please contact both Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org and Meet Director A.J. LaPlant at Laplant.email@example.com with any entry questions as soon as possible prior to the posted deadline. Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 2019 CCC Championship, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
Intent to Enter Form Available for the CCC Indoor TF Championships
Coaches and their teams are invited to the Central Connecticut Conference Indoor Track and Field Championships at 9:00am on Saturday, January 26, 2019. The meet is open for coaches and their athletes competing with their high school team in the Central Connecticut Conference who meet the conference qualifying standards.
Each head coach interested in attending the meet must complete an online Intent to Enter form on the Meet Registration page by 9:00pm on Tuesday 1/15/2019 in order to be notified of further meet news.
Please read all the details for the Meet Information, Meet Registration and Order of Events.