The final event entry reports for the 3rd James Barber Invitational meet on Saturday, January 5, 2019 starting at 12:00pm are available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website in HTML and PDF formats for all entries. Reports include Performance List and separate Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
1. All entries have been accepted in the Boys/Girls 1000m and 1600m events.
A final schedule of events will be available on Friday.
Scratches will be accepted on MEET DAY prior to the start of the meet. Do not email scratch requests.
2. Please address any event entry questions to both Thom Jacobs of Paynes Corner Timing Service at email@example.com and Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible before 3:00pm on Thursday.
Make sure to include in your email the Subject: 3rd James Barber Invitational, your name, school, contact phone and detailed information for prompt review. Incomplete email requests will not receive a response.
3. The reports provided are for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches, which result in re-seeding at the meet. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.
4. All entry fees must be paid by start of the meet. All Entry Fee Balances must be reconciled before the start of the meet for a team to compete. Purchase Orders and school checks are tolerated at day of the meet Entry fees are charged for entering the meet. You owe for each entry made online. No refunds of event entry for scratches or no-shows.
5. Please contact Meet Director Melissa Stoll for other meet questions including entries and fees. Office: (515) 231-4312 or Email: email@example.com