The final Team Entry and Start Box Assignment reports for the 2018 CCC Cross Country Championship are available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website for coaches to review.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet administration questions to: Jeff Billing at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- On Meet day, all coaches must check-in at the registration tent.
At this year's 2018 CCC XC Championships FastTrack Timing Service will be using disposable chip timing. Each athlete will be assigned a bib number that is to be worn on their CHEST (below your school name on the singlet). The bib number should be fully visible. The bib is not to be worn anywhere else!
- If you have athletes who will not be competing, then please do not take their numbers at packet pick up. Any unused numbers should be returned!
- Athletes who compete may keep their bib number and chip as it a disposable chip.
- Athletes are only to cross the finish line during their race.
- After they finish their respective races they are to exit the finish area.
- No athlete with a bib number may stand directly next to or near the finish line while watching or cheering.
- Please treat the finish line the same as a track meet with Photo finish cameras!