The Team Entry reports for the 38th Stratton Brook Invitational have been made available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website for coaches who have completed their event entries by the entry deadline.
- Please make sure that you have entered all the athletes that are going to compete in the meet.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet entry questions to: Ron Knapp at email@example.com by Monday 5:00pm. Please include MEET NAME, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- Please address any meet administration questions to meet directors: Erik Petersen (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Megan Shumway (email: email@example.com). Please include your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- On race day, run only 7 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races. All other non-varsity high school athletes can run in the JV races. There is no need to decide who runs in which race until race day. You may run an unlimited number of athletes in the non-varsity races however; they must run with their assigned number.
Entry fees MUST be paid prior to the meet or a copy of an approved school P.O. submitted prior to the meet.