The final Team Entry reports for the 2017 Wickham Park XC Invitational have been made available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website for coaches to review.
- Do not send any emails for changes to meet entries. The final entry file has been provided to NorthEast Sports Timing Services for processing.
- REMINDER: Changes to entries for the Varsity races are a simple replacement of one of the seven (7) runners with another registered runner on race day since every competitor on each team has been issued a race number through official registration. No need to report the change to meet management since every runner has been assigned their own race number.
- The High School JV Race assignments are posted in the 2017WickhamParkInvite-Final HS Teams-Assigned Race Events report.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet administration & fee questions to: Bill Baron at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- On Meet day, all coaches are required to check-in at the registration tent in order for their athletes to participate in the meet. Coaches are required to ensure that each athlete is given their assigned race number prior to each race. Only registered athletes are eligible to compete in a race.
- Please make sure to make your entry fee payment as soon as possible or bring your check for payment when picking up your registration packet.
- COACHES: Due to an event at the park on Friday, please note that Wickham Park will be closed by 3:00pm on Friday, October 6, 2017. Make sure that you schedule any course reviews to conclude by that time.
- The 3km Course map (Adobe PDF format) for Middle School races has been added to the meet website on the home page under the Course Maps section.