The Team Entry reports for the 7th Connecticut River Valley Invitational have been made available at the meet website on the Meet Reports page for coaches who have completed their event entries by the entry deadline.
- Please make sure that you have entered all the athletes that are going to compete in the meet.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet entry questions to: Ron Knapp at email@example.com by Monday 5:00pm. Please include MEET NAME, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- Please address any meet administration questions to: Doug McGough at email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- On race day, run only 7 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races. All other non-varsity high school athletes can run in the JV races. There is no need to decide who runs in which race until race day since everyone receives a chip. You may run an unlimited number of athletes in the non-varsity races. All Middle School athletes will compete in the Middle School events.