The Team Entry reports for the 39th Haddad Windham XC Invitational have been made available at the meet website on the Meet Reports page for coaches who have completed their Athletic.net event entries by the entry deadline.
1. Varsity Race Assignments are also posted. Please direct all questions about Varsity Race Assignments to Meet Director James Thompson ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please include your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
2. Do not send emails regarding scratches of any athletes.
3. On race day, coaches can run up to 10 VARSITY ATHLETES for the Boys and Girls Varsity Races but only 7 will be eligible for team scoring. All other non-varsity high school athletes can run in the J.V. and Freshmen races (unlimited entries)
4. Reminder -all runners will be issued a Bib number with a tear off tag strip at the bottom of the bib. It is very important that as the coach you follow these simple rules:
- Do Not tear off the tag.
- Tell your runners DO NOT pin the tear off to their clothing.
- Issue the correct number to the assigned athlete.
- Put your athletes in a race. Very easy.