Sep 26
9th Camp Sloper Relays Postponed to 10-3-2019

Attention Coaches, Athletes and Fans

With the forecast of 100% chance of thunderstorms in Southington during the meet the 9th Sloper Relays are postponed for a week. Meet Director Dan Dachelet is almost certain to have the meet next Thursday, October 3rd at Camp Sloper at the same start times.

Coaches should email Meet Director Dan Dachelet at if they are able to attend or not attend. If coaches have changes due to the postponement, then he will address on a case by case basis.


There are no comments for this post.
Sign In