The final team entry reports for the 2019 CCC West Outdoor Track & Field Championship scheduled for Tuesday May 21, 2019 are available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website in HTML and PDF format. Reports include Performance List and Team Entries reports for Boys and Girls.
2. Scratches must be submitted on MEET DAY prior to 12:30pm for all Field events AND 1:30pm for all Track events. Do not email scratch requests.
3. Coaches will need to submit their 4x800m and 4x100m Relay entries of the 4 members of each team by 1:30pm using the sheet in your Team Packet available at the meet when you check-in. Coaches will need to submit their 4x400m Relay entries of 4 members to the Registration Clerk prior to the start of the Girls 3200m Run.
4. Starting heights will be based on the height of the lowest qualifier seed mark.
5. Questions about event entry reports should be emailed to Entry Coordinator Ron Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6:00pm Sunday.
6. The reports are provided for reference only and are subject to changes based on scratches which may result in re-seeding. The clerk of course at the meet will have the official start lists.