The final Team Entry reports for the 26th CT Middle School State XC Championships are available on the Meet Reports page at the meet website for coaches to review.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address ALL meet questions including fee payment to: Meet Director. Mike Bendzinski. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone Numbers: Home: 860-649-6426 Cell: (860)-335-3545. Please make sure to include the meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence so that your request is handled promptly.
- The final entry file has been delivered to The Last Mile Racing timing service.
- On Meet day, all coaches must check-in at the registration tent to receive their team entry packet containing bibs for each athlete.
- All Unattached Individual Athletes must present a completed 2018 Liability Waiver form in order to compete.
- Every athlete must have a race number in order to compete.
- Please assign the correct race number with chip in the bib to the correct athlete. Substitutions may be made up to 9:30am.
- Any seven runners from your team listed on the Final Entries report may compete in the 'A' race. Teams and Individuals are not required to compete in the 'A' race.