The Team Entry reports for the 2018 Berkshire League XC Championship have been emailed to coaches and are available at the EZ Meet Services Meet Reports page in PDF format for coaches who have completed their event entries by the entry deadline.
- Do not send any emails for scratching athletes from the meet.
- Please address any meet questions to: Meet Director Mark Olsen at: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence.
- Please address any meet event entry questions or comments to: Mike Hall at: email@example.com . Please include meet name, your school name and contact phone number in all correspondence
- On Meet day, all coaches should check-in at the registration tent.
- Changing the designation of a runner from Varsity to JV or from JV to Varsity is permitted on race day. Changes must be reported to the timing company as early as possible. Any change must be made at least 15 minutes before the start of each race. Absolutely no changes can be made after the start of a race. This is especially important for the Girls race because Varsity and JV run in the same race. Only runners designated as Varsity will be scored in the team competition. Only 7 runners can be designated as Varsity for each Varsity race.